The latest version of RayStation, 4.5, includes a number of new features.
The latest version of RayStation, 4.5, includes features like; Automated planning of breast treatments, Collapsed cone dose calculation and deformable registration on GPU, Biomechanical deformable registration using MORFEUS, Robust Optimization for proton and photon treatments, support for stereotactic cones, enhanced DRR quality, an electron beam commissioning tool, a new licence mechanism and MUCH more! Highlights of the 4.5 version are listed below. For a complete list, visit www.raysearchlabs.com
General System Improvements
- Default visualization settings now can be set for the clinic and for individual users
- Room View, gives an overview of the relation between the patient and current beam
- CC-dose algorithm rewritten for CPU and GPU to speed up dose computation
- Create biomechanical deformable registrations using MORFEUS
- Hybrid deformable registration on GPU
- Projections of 4D CT (maximum, minimum, average)
Plan Setup and 3D-CRT Planning
- Cone planning, using static arcs and 3DCRT beams
- Possibility to select which ROIs to display in DRRs – in GUI and in treatment report
- Significant DRR/DCR enhancements
- Auto scale dose to prescription
- Support for robust optimization for photon and proton planning in a clinical version!
- Patient position uncertainty
- Proton range uncertainty, computed by scaling the mass density of the patient
- Improved DMLC sequencing algorithm, adding the ability to warm start a plan in progress
- Dose fall-off improvements for cases with multiple dose levels.
- Improved quality of VMAT plans for cases with high fraction doses
- MCO for DMLC
- Improved deliverable plan generation (Segment based pareto plan generation)
Proton Beam Design
- Fast (approximate) dose engine for uniform scanning and double scattering
- Improved handling of block contour in dose calculation
Proton PBS Planning
- Support for movable snouts/range shifters
- Possibility to set snout position explicitly or from given air gap
- Collision control between patient and snout/range shifter
- Support for machines with discrete energies
- Deliverable PBS plans directly from optimization, taking the minimum spot weight limits into account
- Fast (approximate) PBS dose engine
- Two new clinical goals are available, homogeneity index and conformity index.
- Export of 2D plane dose on DICOM RTDose format, e.g. for MapCheck
- The new Automated Breast Planning module provides tools for automated generation of tangential breast IMRT plans using heuristic optimization.
- A new electron beam commissioning interface has been introduced.
- Possible to commission a machine with circular cones