CRAIC Technologies is one of the leading developers of spectrophotometers for microscopic samples in the world
CRAIC Technologies, Inc. is one of the world’s foremost developers and manufacturers of advanced microspectroscopy solutions for the ultraviolet, visible and near infrared spectral regions. Since 2002, CRAIC has been continually developing new technologies and capabilities for microspectroscopy in addition to providing expert and responsive technical support. With a staff of skilled and experienced scientists and engineers, CRAIC has the ability to supply the instrument best suited to advance your projects and answer your questions.
CRAIC understands that a microspectrophotometer represents a long-term commitment thus we are devoted to providing you with the highest level of quality and customer support. We accomplish this with:
- Sales, service and technical support provided by our expert scientists and engineers.
- Standard configuration, turnkey systems are offered with a full spectrum of capabilities.
- A dedicated engineering team stands ready to provide for any customer special requests ranging from minor part modifications to full instruments with unique capabilities.
- Customer interaction is essential to the production of all our customized systems.
- Each system undergoes a rigorous quality control procedure prior to shipping.
- CRAIC is an ISO 9001 certified company.
- CRAIC is a GSA approved vendor.
CRAIC offers bespoke, semi-custom and standard systems for a broad range of applications including physics, chemistry, materials science, biology, film thickness measurements, coal and petroleum characterization, protein crystal studies and much more. Instruments operate in the UV-visible-NIR region and offer an unmatched multitude of capabilities ranging from microscale absorbance, reflectance, fluorescence, polarization and Raman microspectroscopy. Capabilities also include UV, color and NIR microscale imaging, small spot film thickness measurements, 5D mapping, time resolved microspectroscopy and more. Some of our key products include:
- The technological cutting edge 20/30 PV™ microspectrophotometer offers a broad spectral range, multiple spectroscopy modalities and a host of automation features.
- The cost effective FLEX™ UV-visible-NIR microspectrometer also offers many types of spectroscopic capabilities including Raman.
- Add spectroscopy to your microscope with the 508 PV™ spectrophotometer
- The Apollo™ is a Raman microspectrometer that can operate alone or combined with the 20/30 PV™, FLEX™ or the 508 PV™ microspectrophotometers.
- The UVM-1™ is a microscope able to image from the deep UV to the NIR.
- The CoalPro III™ is designed specifically for vitrinite reflectance analysis.
CRAIC continues to innovate, creating new products and enhancing existing ones as new applications for UV-vis-NIR microspectroscopy arise. Our ongoing commitment to research and development ensures that CRAIC is positioned at the leading edge of microspectroscopy.
The 308 PV™ is a cost effective, manual solution to add UV-visible-NIR absorbance, reflectance, fluorescence and polarization spectroscopy to your microscope.
The 20/30PV™ is a smart tool for the UV-visible-NIR spectra of microscopic samples. In keeping with updates in operating systems, the 20/30PV™ is now offered with Windows 10®.
Whether your lab is in need of a complete, easy-to-use system or you need to upgrade your current system, CRAIC Technologies’ rIQ™ is the perfect low cost option for you.
The 508 Coal™ is used to measure vitrinite reflectance and quickly determine the thermal maturity of coal and coke.
The inclusion of extensive scientific and technical materials relating to UV-visible-NIR and Raman imaging and spectroscopy of microscopic features makes CRAIC Technology’s website a unique resource for many fields.