Lake Shore offers a range of measurement and control solutions for advanced research and industrial applications.
Characterization platforms and systems:
- Cryogenic and cryogen-free probe stations, which allow reliable, unattended measurements at cryogenic temperatures from 1.5 K to 475 K and under the application of magnetic fields up to 30,000 G
- Hall effect measurement systems, which allow for both AC and DC field Hall measurement
- Electromagnet-based VSM and AGM systems, used to characterize the magnetic properties of materials over a broad range of temperatures (4.2 K to 1273 K) and magnetic fields to 3.1 T
- Terahertz (THz) characterization system, which allows for non-contact, non-destructive measurement at THz frequencies to above 1 THz, temperatures as low as 4 K, and magnetic fields to 9 T
- Cryogenic temperature sensors
- Controllers, monitors, and transmitters
- DC current sources
- AC resistance bridges
- Cryogenic accessories
- Benchtop and handheld Hall effect gaussmeters
- Hall probes
- Hall sensors
- Helmholtz coils
Visit Booth 419 to learn more about gaussmeters, fluxmeters, and other magnetic test solutions
Booth 501 to feature 8600 Series VSM and platforms for variable temperature material measurement
Vibrating sample magnetometers (VSMs) have long been the benchmark for characterizing magnet properties in material science laboratories.
Now offering for pre-order a unique terahertz-frequency ...
THz characterization system, new cryogenic THz probe arm to be featured at IRMMW-THz and EuMW