Atomic Force Microscope – ezAFM
The Atomic Force Microscope (ezAFM) by Nanomagnetics is now available from HSL It features excellent performance while being remarkably affordable.
The Atomic Force Microscope (ezAFM) by Nanomagneticsis now available from HSL It features excellent performance while being remarkably affordable. It’s ideal for student laboratories, high schools, nanotechnology education and basic research with its compact, high stability, user-friendly design. You are ready to explore the nano world with ezAFM.
Atomic Force Microscope – ezAFM features:
- Manufactured by Nanomagnetics
- Innovative technology with superior performance
- Setup within an hour
- Alignment free cantilevers, commercially available
- 120x120x40 μm or 40x40x4 μm scan range
- Contact, Dynamic/Phase Imaging, Lateral Force & MFM modes
- 65 fm√Hz noise floor
- 2μm resolution integrated optical microscope
- Full High Definition (HD), 390×230μm FOV, 1920×1080 pixels, 30fps, video camera
- 24Bit ADCs/DACs
- Digital Feedback with FPGA/DSP
- Free software upgrades for life
- Unlimited user license
- USB interface
- Sample Size, 10 x 10 x 5mm
For more product information, pricing and a quotation please contact Hall Scientific Ltd on:
Tel: 44 203 004 9895 or please leave a message via our Contact page.