A trusted name in Microwave Technology since 1989 Mega Industries is now a world leader in the manufacture of Microwave transmission equipment.
Meeting the demanding industries' standards earned Mega Industries its solid reputation, that's why for over two decades we have been a major supplier of equipment for radar systems, broadcast equipment, air traffic control systems, linear accelerators, commercial microwave ovens, medical research and fusion energy research.
Mega Industries, LLC is now ISO 9001:2008 registered.
- Press release - MEGA Industries – Breaks Off Merger Talks
- Press Release Mega to attend PAC 2009
- Press Release Mega Completes Ultra High Vacuum Coupler
- Press Release Mega Looking in New Directions
- Press Release Henry Downs Returns to Mega
- Press Release Mega Launches FM Product Line
- Mega Industries, LLC is now ISO 9001:2008 registered. Certificate No.: C2010-02812
Mega Industries LLC (Mega), an Anania & Associates Investment Company LLC (AAI) portfolio company and a world leader in high power RF equipment, has built on successes earlier this year and continues to post results well ahead of all previous years’.
Mega Industries, LLC, a world leader in RF Equipment manufacturing is very proud of a groundbreaking new design for a 12” coaxial gas barrier.
Brian Pendleton is employed at Biovation, (an AAI company) in Boothbay, ME. He honored us all with his service in Afghanistan.
Mega industries, LLC, a world leader in high power RF equipment manufacturing, has announced the completion of a WR650 dual directionalcoupler that has been tested to work in an ultra high vacuum system.
Mega to Exhibit at High Energy Physics Event GORHAM, Maine (January - 2012) –