Focometer MELOS 530
Measuring Equipment for Lenses and Optical Systems
- Fast switching between the different measurement modes. Due to an improved set-up, no time-consuming change of the measuring system is necessary.
- Direct reading of the measurement results on a stand-alone display unit. All calculations necessary for the evaluation of positive and negative effective focal lengths measurements are carried out on the display unit. Results can be stored in a table and transferred to a computer for e.g. documentation purposes at a later time. The user is supported by the integrated help function. It allows even the inexperienced user to get familiar quickly with the usage of the instrument.
- Precise adjustment of the image planes, by monitor display of the reticle image.
- Easy conversion into an interferometric workstation for measurement of flatness, wavefront and sphericity by use of an interferometric module.
- Full control over the measurement process by manual adjustment.
Fast and easy prism testing from MÖLLER-WEDEL OPTICAL.
MÖLLER-WEDEL OPTICAL GmbH, the world-wide leader in electronic autocollimators, will show its products at the booth 436 of their U.S. distributor Vermont Photonics Technologies.
MOELLER-WEDEL OPTICAL GmbH was established 1st of January 2000 as a subsidiary company of MOELLER-WEDEL GmbH.