Nanosurf FlexAFM atomic force microscope. Your Versatile Research AFM for Materials & Life Science.
For success in research, scientists depend on professional tools that can best provide the information needed, regardless of the tasks at hand. By advancing key technologies and system designs, Nanosurf has made the FlexAFM the most versatile and flexible research atomic force microscope ever, allowing a large variety of applications to be performed easily. Whether you want to operate the FlexAFM in air or in liquid environments, in Materials Science or Life Science applications, in standard imaging or advanced research modes, on a dedicated sample stage or on an inverted microscope, it makes no difference to you as a user.
Key Features & Benefits
- Flat and linear scanning thanks to the flexure-based scanner technology
- True flexibility with exchangeable cantilever holders that have been optimized for specialized tasks:
- Cantilever Holder Air Only: AFM measurements in air only
- Cantilever Holder Liquid/Air: AFM measurements in air and liquid
- Cantilever Holder Scanning Thermal: Scanning thermal microscopy
- Cantilever Holder FluidFM: Fluid Force Microscopy applications
- More measurement versatility with the FlexAFM’s scanning capabilities in liquid and its additional measurement modes:
- Lateral Force Microscopy
- Kelvin Probe Force Microscopy
- Scanning Thermal Microscopy
- Fluid Force Microscopy
- Compatible with inverted microscopes:
- FlexAFM Inverted Microscope Option provides a seamless integration with many types of inverted microscopes
- Readily combine AFM and optical data (fluorescence/phase contrast/bright field)
Two new FlexAFMapplication notes on bacteriorhodopsin imaging and spectroscopy are now available in the FlexAFM application list.
The two application notes illustrate the capabilities of the C3000 controller in combination with the FlexAFM scan head.
For more details, download the FlexAFM brochure.
For a price quote, please use our quote request form.