Semrock Releases 20th Edition Master Catalog
To mark the 20th catalog edition, this printing acknowledges over 10 years of dedicated service to Semrock fluorescence microscopy and laser optics customers. A wide variety of standard products are offered online, as well as in the printed catalog, including beamsplitters, notch filters, tunable bandpass filters, and steep edge filters.
July 30, 2014, Rochester, NY
Semrock has focused on the introduction of seven groundbreaking LED light engine filter sets. The new sets are optimized for compatibility with the most popular LED-based light engines available on the market. By specifically tailoring to the peaks of LED light engines, they now provide more signal per channel compared with using traditional sets.
Semrock has also expanded the popular EdgeBasic™ family with the introduction of three short-wave-pass filters designed to transmit from 350 nm in the UV, deliver OD 6 blocking of the laser line, and offer extended blocking up to 1200 nm into the infrared.
Highlighted products in the 2014 – 2015 Catalog:
• DAPI, FITC, TRITC, and Cy5 LED filters sets available in single-band, full and Pinkel multiband versions
• DAPI, FITC and Texas Red® Pinkel multiband LED filter set
• Assorted single-band bandpass, edge filters and dichroics
• 442/488/561 Yokogawa CSU-X1 dichroic
• EdgeBasic SWP filters – all new short-wave-pass product family optimized to block the following lasers: 532 nm, 632.8 nm and 785 nm lasers
• RazorEdge Dichroic™ now offered at 355 nm and 457.9 nm
The print catalog can be requested for free, or downloaded directly from the website today. All standard products are in stock and ready to ship same-day. In addition, these offerings can be custom-sized with rapid delivery and are covered under the industry-leading ten-year warranty.