Sarfus Mapping Station from Nanolane
Nanolane offers its new generation of Sarfus Mapping stations, label-free analytical instruments for real-time sample characterization at nanoscale (down to 0.1nm or 1ng/cm²).
Based on the unique SEEC (Surface Enhanced Ellipsometric Constrast) microscopy, this new generation of tools not only tracks changes at surface but also offers live visualization with high lateral resolution and thickness measurements (from 0.1 to 300nm). This provides new information for understanding surface phenomena such as molecular interactions, layer morphological changes, biofilms build-up… Thanks to its easiness of use, only few seconds are required to get a complete characterization of your samples.
Sarfus Mapping stations are complete turnkey systems including instrument, software and PC. Each component of these products has been carefully chosen to ensure the best image quality of your samples as well as the highest accuracy of the nanometric measurements (repetability: 0.3nm according ISO standard 17025). Two levels of instruments are commercialized: Sarfus Mapping LR is the perfect solution for fast and routine analyses in air. Sarfus Mapping HR is the high-grade equipment for advanced research studies in air and in liquid.
Applications of the Sarfus Mapping stations are:
- Live visualization of films/objects down to nanoscale (nanolayer, biofilm, biochip, nanotubes, nanoparticles…);
- Topographic analysis of nanometric films and patterns in air and in liquid;
- Real-time study of molecular adsorption/desorption;
- (Bio)films build-up/degradation;
- Kinetics studies of film morphological changes vs. time, T°, pH, [C]…
- Visualization of the nano-objects dispersion;
- Live visualization of nano-objects/biological layers interaction;
- Visualization of vesicles spreading on surface;
- Characterization of swelling effect;
- Studies of extra-cellular matrix, bacteria slime.
For those who only wish imaging their samples down to nanoscale, Nanolane still offers a budget-friendly with the Surfs slides (from 10€/slide). These slides overcome the limits of classical samples substrates by providing high-contrasted images (down to nanometric details) from regular optical systems (light microscope, optics of AFM, for example).