Watch the Hiden Analytical video here
The Hiden SIMS Workstation is a stand-alone, general purpose, UHV SIMS/SNMS analysis system based around the MAXIM analyser. The instrument is both powerful and easy to use with a self-tuning secondary ion column and software controlled ion guns.
- Rapid turnaround of all types of samples
- Static and dynamic SIMS
- Integral ioniser for SNMS and RGA
- Choice of Ion guns
- SNMS surface mapping / imaging
- Surface contamination analysis
- Quantification of matrix level by SNMS
- Flexible and upgradeable configuration
- Low cost of ownership
The Hiden SIMS Workstation, an integrated UHV / SIMS facility for advanced surface analysis, featuring:
- Hiden MAXIM SIMS analyser operating under MASsoft for ppb analysis.
- Intergrated ioniser for efficient SNMS analysis.
- Choice of differentially pumped Hiden IG20 Gas, IG-5C Caesium, IFG200 FAB or high performance liquid gallium guns as primary excitation source.
- Integral ion gun raster control with signal gating for depth profiling.
- Electron flood gun option for charge neutralisation in insulator studies.
- Vacuum chamber bakeout heaters.
- Fast sample transfer, sample holder and manipulator with load lock.
- UHV manipulator for optimum sample positioning.
- SIMS elemental imaging option with ESM LabVIEW SIMS Imaging program.
- Static SIMS Spectral Library available.
- Automatic SIMS ion optics lens tuning, and automatic mass alignment for optimum SIMS performance.