At Andor we believe our business is aligned to an OEM instrument manufactures needs from the start of a project right through to the endof-life phase of an instrument.
We have specific resources dedicated to each account and each project. In addition to having a wide range of engineering, manufacturing and commercial resources available to the OEM, we have an ever-expanding breadth of product portfolio. This portfolio allows Andor to be your true one-stop-shop offering:
- More than 35 interline CCD sensors to select from
- The widest range of EMCCD based cameras on the market
- The widest range of sCMOS based cameras on the market
- The widest range of full-frame CCD based cameras on the market
- A large selection of spectrographs
- Laser illumination that is innovative, flexible, reliable and patent protected
- Common software across the technology / portfolio range
- Dedicated customer / project support
Andor Shamrock spectrometer and fast, sensitive iXon EMCCD camera at heart of discovery
Carbon-fiber-reinforced polymers (CRFPs) play an increasingly important role in modern automotive and aerospace engineering.
Andor launches the new high speed, low noise iStar sCMOS.
Webinar presented byProf. Gregg Hallinan – assistant professor of astronomy, Caltech and Dr Colin Coates – product manager OEM & research, Andor Technology.
Webinar presented by Colin Duncan, Application specialist at Andor Technology