- High-voltage amplifiers
- High-voltage power supplies
- Piezo drivers
- Voltage ranges to 120 kV peak-to-peak
- Current ranges to ± 25 A
- Small signal bandwidth to 3 MHz
- Slew rates to 1500 V/µs
- Gain stability to ± 10 ppm/°C
- Full 4-quadrant, class AB, all-solid-state output stages
- Short circuit protection
- Noise less than 0.005% of full scale
- All-solid-state for high reliability, low maintenance
- Transconductance mode to precisely control output current
- Electrostatic voltmeters (contacting and non-contacting)
- Electrostatic sensors & detectors
- Charged plate monitors
- Surface resistance/resistivity meters
- ESD audit kits
- Effective and precise contacting & non-contacting technologies
- Measurements to ± 20 kV
- Sensitivities to 1 mV
- High resolution
- Ultra-high impedance technology (resistance in the range of 1014 to 1016 Ohm)
- ESDA Certified Program Managers on staff
General Product Information:
- Comprehensive Overview of Trek’s Products
- New & Featured Products
- Capabilities Statement
- Custom OEM Designs
Please refer to Service and Support for additional information.
View TREK’s brief corporate video to get perspective on the company’s strengths in the design and manufacture of electrostatic voltmeters and high-voltage power amplifiers. Custom-OEM and standard products are sold to global markets. To view the video please click here or click on the image below.
TREK, INC. recently completed the build-out of an additional 16,000 square feet (~1500 square meters) of office and engineering space to accommodate the relocation of its subsidiary, Torrent EMS, into Trek’s headquarters and production facility in Lockport, New York (USA).
New White Paper from TREK, INC.
Trek’s 2200 Series delivers high performance with attractive pricing and is ideally suited for many R&D applications.